anti-sjw types complain endlessly about how sj people are just looking for things to get offended by while in the same breath getting really fucking worked up over a joke posts about dating wolves or deliberately misreading posts in the most obtuse way possible for the sake of getting offended smfh
I got watercolor pencils but I have no idea water to draw
8,000 Follower Giveaway ~ Part 1!
1st Prize ~ White Haute Cocoa Dress in 4x from Modcloth.
Size/fit/etc: Unless you like your dresses to be short, I wouldn’t recommend this for particularly tall people. It has stretch throughout the entire piece and the color is a lot more peach toned in person imo.
- You don’t have to be following me, but I’d love it if you did.
- Reblogs/likes count as entries. Before I would say you could reblog as much as you’d like, but I’ve found that that typically doesn’t up your entry number, it just changes where your entry will be (if that makes sense).
- Giveaway blogs don’t count.
- You must have your ask box open so I can contact you and you also need to be comfortable with providing me an address to ship your prize to.
- I’ll ship outside of the US, but it may take me a bit longer to do so if I’m strapped for cash.
- Giveaway will end on August 4th at 12am EST where I’ll be using a random number generator to pick a winner. I’ll contact said winner and if they do not respond within 24 hours, I’ll pick another random winner.
Thank you so very much to everyone who’s supported my blog and made this experience so very wonderful! Good luck! (:
Send me your tweeters and I will follow them maybe because my prof told me back in like April to use the social medias so baby steps
New one for SooJin Buzelli at Planadviser magazine, based on the concept of “The importance of the right training/knowledge is power.” A pretty tricky phrase to illustrate, particularly since I needed to encapsulate both of those slightly different ideas. I like all the other sketches, but this is the only one that clicks with the concept. A nice thing with SooJin’s assignments is that I often get neat sketches that I can reuse later one for personal stuff.
Bottom is the color study, which, in some ways I prefer, but it made me too sleepy. Flashbacks of falling asleep in overly warm classrooms.